St. Lawrence Church, Towcester
The ancient St. Lawrence Parish Church.
Through this door walked all the Lords of Towcester from c1600 to 1635.
Unfortunately in a move to beautify the burial grounds around English churches some long time ago, people removed most of the gravestones, including many of the ones which stood near this church in Towcester. So there is no way to find the graves of Richard and Joan Lord. But we must assume they remain in this spot to this day, and it is to this place that their descendants will come to find their origins.