Originally Lot 209 of Woodland Estates, which is known for the wooded character of all its properties, the property was on a deadend street that runs along a forested ridge. This house sat on a square lot 175 feet by 147 feet, with an extended corner in the woods of another 77 feet. Over 50% of the lot was forested and the house ass surrounded by shrubs and flower gardens, including over 50 mature hybrid daylillies.



Looking across the front yard. New (2012) sidwwalk. All the woodland in the background was part of this property.



Looking along the side of the property with flower bed, fence and arbor, and garden shed in background.



Looking along side yard toward front of property.



Rear of house with deck and back yard. All the woodland in this view was part of the property.



Another view of the deck. Again, all the woods belonged to us. There are electrical outlets at back edge of deck.



Looking along back side of deck. All the forest shown was part of the property.



Backyard looking toward neighbor's house. A strip of trees and gardens separates the properties.



Back yard showing garden shed we built in 1995. The trees seen to the left of the shed belonged to the property.



Side of house showing end of deck and new raised bed vegetable garden to right created in 2012.



A 400 square foot fenced raised bed vegetable garden was created at the end of the house in 2012 (above in June).



There were no houses along the back line of this property. It overlooked a valley and horse farm. Above is a close-up view through the trees from the deck. Horses often come to the fence here.



A view standing at the back edge of the property.



Another view from the back of the property.



Another view of the same.



A view along the back line of the property, open land to the right, and a walking trail ahead. All of this forest belonged to the property.



Livingroom and dining area. Living area had a woodstove and ceiling fan.



Livingroom, doors opened into sun room.



Entryway.



Kitchen and dining area.



Kitchen and garage entry.



Second floor landing and stairs.



Main floor tiled master bathroom recently updated.



First floor south bedroom.



First floor north bedroom.



Sunroom with slate floor and great passive solar south and west facing windows.



Upstairs master bedroom.



Upstairs master bedroom.



Upstairs full bathroom.



Full walk-in attic storage with large exhaust fan for cooling. Additional large available enclosed storage over garage.

The basement was 60% finished with electrical outlets, paneling, drop ceiling and carpet. The other 40% was finished as a utility area, workshop and open shelf storage.



Looking one way in basement, showing library area, work table, and far end used for large model railroad layout.



At far end of finished area was a large closet with shelving and understairs storage.



Opposite end of finished area that was used as a hobby work space and home office (below)



Home office area.



One end of unfinished basement was used as utility area and laundry.



Opposite end of unfinished basement area was set up with two workbenches, hobby work area, and a large amount of open shelf storage.



Basement has a bathroom, with shower.